Dr. Hafeez Anwar
- BSc in Computer Systems Engineering from the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Peshawar in 2008.
- MSc with Major in Mechanical Engineering and Minor in Computer Engineering in 2010 from Myongji University, Yongin South Korea where he also acted as research assistant on a project related to the design and development of intra-oral 3D scanner funded by the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy.
- PhD in Informatics from TU Wien, Austria in 2015, where he collaborated on research in image-based ancient coin classification.
- Acting as Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) since February, 2016.
- Digital Humanities, Digital Art History and Digitalization of Museums
- Computer Vision, Machine Learning, 3D Scanning
- Wearable sensors-based health care monitoring
- Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=5zKe6mUAAAAJ&hl=en)